Payroll can be complicated, with employee contracts, Workers Compensation policies, maintaining and interpreting Awards that keep updating, Payroll Tax, Time Sheets (which system to use ? manual or computerised), labour costing and then of course, processing the pays!
Let us help you with this headache. We can help you reduce the time spent on administration through developing and implementing a computerized payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment and lodgement of Single Touch Payroll Reporting.
Our payroll services provide the following key benefits to you:
- Setting up your payroll software, and making sure it has been set up correctly in line with your Award, Employment Contracts and the National Employment Standards
- Selecting a Timesheet and Roster system that best works for your business
- Maintaining your workers compensation policy to make sure you are fully covered
- Processing payroll and create payslips
- Setting up and monitoring Annual Leave and Personal Leave entitlement balances
- Maintaining pay rates and changes to your Award/s
- Advising you of future PAYG and Super amounts so as to put aside the liabilities for future payment
- Lodging Payroll Tax (if required)
- Lodging Weekly / Quarterly Single Touch Payroll Reporting to the ATO.
- Other payroll responsibilities