About Us - Online Accounting Support
Organised Accounting Solutions (OAS) was founded in January 2001 by owner and director, Rodney Pye, an enthusiastic Accountant with over 20 years experience in both commercial and public practice. Rodney has a drive and passion to support your business and to help it develop and grow through flexible and customized solutions best suited to your specific business needs. At OAS, we are about developing and nurturing long term and sustainable business relationships; We care about your business and we find solutions to improve and grow your business as we implement new systems and processes that will add long term value to your business structure. Our services are marked by an in-depth technical knowledge in accounting and bookkeeping combined with professional experience and business understanding. We work closely with clients, aligning ourselves with their business and personal goals.
We will provide you with the financial expertise you need; we become a part of your team as we create and implement the systems and processes that will add long term value to your business structure.
We are passionate about the services we provide and the positive difference we will bring to your business. We have the experience, skills and credibility to assist you with your financial stability and growth goals.
Our Services include:
- Complete Accounting & Bookkeeping Services
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Debtors Management
- Payroll Management Solutions
- Xero & MYOB Software selection and setup - training & support
- Month End Reconciliations
- BAS, IAS and other ATO compliance
- Asset Management & Inventory Control
- Financial Reporting including Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, Budgets and Cash Flow Forecasting
- CFO & Financial Controller Services
Our Vision is to be a leader in the Accounting and Bookkeeping industry here on the Central Coast NSW and Australia wide by supporting our clients with our range of professional services, whether they are large corporates, SMEs or not-for-profit organisations.
The keys to our success are:
- Integrity, transparency & reliability
- Have a constant ‘Can Do Attitude’ that allows us to fulfill our clients business needs.
- To provide competitive pricing without compromising our standard & quality of service
- Attend to our clients' needs promptly and efficiently
- Maintain a Professional image at all times