This is where Organised Accounting Solutions (OAS) comes into its own.
Our technical background in Accounting allows us to support clients in ways that other Bookkeeping businesses cannot.
Our clients benefit from objective analysis to assist in controlling costs, increasing efficiency, and implementing new technologies and procedures that take advantage of changes in the marketplace and accounting standards.
Here are just some of the areas where we can help you:
- Monitor your progress
- Setup and customise Chart of Accounts specific to your business
- Implement Job Costings to enable the calculation of Gross Profit for each job
- Control Production Costs
- Accrual expense and income to reflect real profit
- Reconcile monthly balance sheet
- Reconcile monthly Profit & Loss statement
- Maintain asset depreciation schedule
- Handle Year-End processes and liaise direct with your Tax Accountant
- Daily/weekly/monthly cash flow forecast management
- Trouble Shoot and Problem solve with Accounts and detailed reconciliations
- Create industry and business specific Financial Spreadsheets & Finance Models
- Timesheet setup and Roster Costing and analysis
- Select and set up accounting software (MYOB, XERO)